Book 6: “I Only Said” I could handle it, but I was wrong.
Suitable for ages 12 years and above
Simon embarks upon the most challenging journey of his life- to give up drugs, understand why he takes them, and to reclaim his life.
- Why some teenagers become hooked on drugs
- The influence of peers, the family and society
- The influence of genes
- The role of the brain and neurotransmitters
- Dopamine deficiencies
- The role of emotional and behavioral disorders
- Sort term and long term effects of:
- Prescription medications
- Repairing broken trust
- Spiritual healing
- Relapse prevention plans